Friday, February 10, 2012

Back In Business

Ok, I am back at this. Whenever I fail to get something done in a timely manner like updating this blog, I am reminded of the movie "48 Hours" (with Eddie Murphy). As you will probably recall, Murphy plays Reggie Hammond, who is a criminal in cahoots with several others including a short, angry young man by the name of Luther. Luther goes to a parking garage to recover Reggie's car where several hundred thousand dollars is stashed. When he presents the number of the car to the attendant, the attendant incredulously says,"it's been here three years," Luther replies, "Yeah! I've been BUSY!"
So that's why I'm writing for the first time in 2 and 1/2 years: I've been BUSY!
So come back and see how much wisdom I have acquired during my last years as a principal!

No comments: