Thursday, June 14, 2007

What took me so long?

I should have put this up two years ago. Oh. well, no use crying about spilt milk. Lord knows, we need to be talking about this stuff. Well, just so you'll know what's up with this site, first I'll tell you about me.
I' m Jack Jarvis, principal of Hidalgo Elementary School in Fresno CA. I also operate an educational technology consulting group called California Educational Technology Association. While I enjoy being a principal, I hope to retire tommorow (just kidding). I hope to work with schools around the state that want to step out of the dark ages of teaching and into the brave new world.
Since this is my first post, I'll be polite and not tell you what's wrong with our profession. If you want to see my website, go to www.caedtech.com. Find the examples page to see soe of what we do, and we'll get back to you.

No comments: